Hart Family Chronicles


This blog is about a mother who is on a mission to raise a big family in a small family world. I realize that after years of denying my ambitions because of what people would think about that, it really didn't matter. So I am hear to share my interest, advice, tears, pain, laughs. I love my family and they are center of my world. So join in and lets learn and laugh together. After all it's FAMILIES that make the WORLD go round!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm back

BACK IN ACTION!!!


It has been a while since I have been on and honestly I have wanted to just hadn't got a chance to. Last time I was on I was on my quest to become more organized before Keoni #3, (child #4) was born. Well that ended shortly because he came 3 weeks early lol. One day I was in target (my favorite store) shopping for home organization deals since they were having a sale (that's my story and I'm sticking to it lol) and I started having contractions. Being that it was not my first baby I honestly thought they were braxton hicks contractions and given that I have a short cervix which affected my pregnancy with baby girl Aolani I thought I just needed to go home and rest. I did just that and was fine until the next day when I lost my mucus plug and went into labor. Ended up having Keoni at 1 in the morning while my hubby and baby girl Aolani waited out in the waiting room. :(  Keoni was 4 lbs 12 ozs but believe me he is not missing any meals in fact we just started  1st stage baby food. Right now I am using store bought brands but plan on buying a food processor and making my own in the next few weeks.

So since my last post Keoni was born and my hubby and I bought a HOUSE! This is the biggest purchase we have made together and we are so proud of ourselves and our accomplishment. We wanted to own a house before we were 30 and we did :) We weren't looking to buy a house until I was finished with grad school but after dealing with the horrible school setting my kids were being subjected to in Baton Rouge I had to move. While they are making great efforts to improve the schools I felt that my kids were missing out especially if you compare them to those schools in which they had to apply and hope to get in. Honestly I wanted that at first but with 4 children that's a lot of stress and I didn't need anything else to work about. So we looked into moving into a better area with better schools and still fair for my husband's employees to drive since he would be relocating his office. Well we ended up in Madisonville and lets just say I LOVE IT!!!! Now I am back on my quest to organize and conquer the clutter-mania which took over my residency due to two complicated pregnancies back to back.



Until Next Time Lots of Love,
Ladyhart

No comments:

Post a Comment